Clue: F.I.C.A. funds it
We have 2 answers for the clue F.I.C.A. funds it. See the results below.
- Govt. org. since 1946
- Govt. money dispenser since 1946
- Nine-digit no. issuer
- Monthly income source: Abbr.
- It has many benefits: Abbr.
- Fed. agcy. since 1940
- Govt. old-age insurer
- Sender of monthly checks: Abbr.
- Agcy. for retirees
- Fed. benefit source
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 20, 2014
- Washington Post - February 22, 2013
- Washington Post - February 02, 2013
- Netword - October 21, 2011
- LA Times - February 03, 2010
- LA Times - March 31, 2009
- LA Times - August 23, 2008
- USA Today - June 04, 2008
- Washington Post - January 26, 2008
- Washington Post - September 25, 2005
- New York Times - December 08, 2004
- New York Times - December 04, 2004
- USA Today - December 03, 2004
- Washington Post - April 22, 2004
- New York Times - February 19, 2002
Found an answer for the clue F.I.C.A. funds it that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!