Clue: Fiction genre
We have 3 answers for the clue Fiction genre. See the results below.
- Moriarty's specialty
- "___ and Punishment"
- Kind of wave
- Error that leads to trial
- Legal offense
- See 33-Across
- It may be organized
- F.B.I. datum
- Whodunit start
- Arson, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 11, 2015
- New York Times - June 15, 2014
- Washington Post - June 19, 2011
- Universal - December 31, 2008
- New York Sun - July 17, 2007
- Netword - October 29, 2006
- New York Times - February 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Fiction genre that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!