Clue: Fictional detective Wolfe
We have 1 answer for the clue Fictional detective Wolfe. See the results below.
- Peter or the Wolfe?
- Octavia's husband
- "Camelot" actor Franco
- Rebuilder of Rome
- Student of Seneca
- Emperor with a burning ambition?
- Pianist Peter
- In legend, he fiddled in a fire
- Detective Wolfe
- Infamous Roman
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 16, 2013
- Washington Post - February 04, 2012
- Netword - August 12, 2009
- New York Times - November 12, 2007
- New York Times - July 01, 2003
- Washington Post - November 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Fictional detective Wolfe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!