We have 1 answer for the clue Fiddle-de-___. See the results below.
- Joey ___ & the Starliters (60's group)
- Wallace of "E.T."
- Aberdeen's river
- Hardly a mark of distinction
- Balmoral Castle river
- Ruby or Sandra
- Poor grade
- Scenic Scottish river
- Fourth in a series
- Not a grade to be proud of
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 03, 2012
- New York Times - June 16, 2003
- New York Times - October 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Fiddle-de-___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!