Clue: Fiddle stick
We have 1 answer for the clue Fiddle stick. See the results below.
- Lose (to)
- Opposite of 61-Across
- Final act on stage?
- Gift decoration
- Gift beautifier
- It'll do for the present
- Arrow shooter
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 16, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 10, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 11, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 03, 2016
- Universal - June 02, 2015
- LA Times Sunday - March 31, 2013
- Netword - January 28, 2009
- Netword - January 28, 2008
- Washington Post - August 11, 2003
- Washington Post - November 16, 2000
- New York Times - December 03, 1999
- New York Times - June 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Fiddle stick that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!