Clue: Fiddle sticks
We have 1 answer for the clue Fiddle sticks. See the results below.
- Accepts defeat
- Old-fashioned greetings
- Hair decorations
- Exits, with "out"
- Archaic greetings
- Violinists' needs
- Arrow shooters
- They're taken onstage
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 21, 2018
- LA Times Sunday - April 18, 2010
- Washington Post - December 10, 2008
- Washington Post - August 10, 2006
- New York Times - July 05, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Fiddle sticks that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!