Clue: Fiddling emperor
We have 1 answer for the clue Fiddling emperor. See the results below.
- Peter or the Wolfe?
- Octavia's husband
- "Camelot" actor Franco
- Rebuilder of Rome
- Student of Seneca
- Emperor with a burning ambition?
- Pianist Peter
- In legend, he fiddled in a fire
- Detective Wolfe
- Infamous Roman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 13, 2016
- LA Times - June 05, 2014
- LA Times - January 28, 2014
- Universal - June 13, 2013
- Universal - May 15, 2013
- LA Times - January 23, 2012
- LA Times - May 10, 2011
- LA Times - June 15, 2010
- Washington Post - November 10, 2009
- Canadiana - September 28, 2009
- Washington Post - July 22, 2004
- New York Times - January 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Fiddling emperor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!