Clue: Fifth-century warrior
We have 2 answers for the clue Fifth-century warrior. See the results below.
- Marauder of yore
- Attila, for one
- Old-time marauder
- Barbarous one
- Goth subjugator
- Pillager of yore
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 17, 2012
- LA Times - August 08, 2010
- New York Sun - November 21, 2007
- New York Sun - February 14, 2005
- New York Times - February 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Fifth-century warrior that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!