Clue: Figure in some mysterious 15th-century tapestries
We have 1 answer for the clue Figure in some mysterious 15th-century tapestries. See the results below.
- Creature caught only by a virgin maiden
- Lion's combatant for the crown, in "Through the Looking-Glass"
- Mythical symbol of purity
- Horse with a horn
- Symbol of purity
- Symbol of Scotland on the United Kingdom Royal Coat of Arms
- Horselike myth
- Horned equine of myth
- Mythical equine
- Emblem on the British Royal Coat of Arms
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Figure in some mysterious 15th-century tapestries that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!