We have 4 answers for the clue Figurehead?. See the results below.
- European viper
- Milk snake
- Cousin of 42-Across
- Puff snake
- One who does 23-Across
- One working on a column?
- Relative of a rattlesnake
- One working on a column
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 10, 2019
- New York Times - November 14, 2017
- LA Times - January 25, 2007
- New York Times - September 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Figurehead? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!