Clue: Film sensation of 1933
We have 1 answer for the clue Film sensation of 1933. See the results below.
- Pioneering film in stop-motion animation
- 1933 RKO hit
- Empire State Building climber
- 1933 horror film
- Big 23 Down of filmdom
- Pioneering stop-motion animation film
- Movie ape
- Ann Darrow's suitor
- Opponent of 49-Down, in film
- Great ape of film
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 01, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Film sensation of 1933 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!