Clue: Fine-grained wood
We have 1 answer for the clue Fine-grained wood. See the results below.
- Bow wood
- Archery wood
- Churchyard tree in "Romeo and Juliet"
- Archery bow wood
- Needle-leafed tree
- Tree that's a symbol of sorrow
- Bow maker's material
- Wood in archery bows
- "Popular evergreen," you declared (3)
- Hedge plant
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 02, 2016
- Washington Post - February 06, 2012
- LA Times - December 17, 2011
- New York Times - August 01, 2009
- New York Sun - July 20, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 22, 2004
- New York Times - August 18, 2001
- New York Times - July 17, 2001
- New York Times - November 10, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Fine-grained wood that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!