Clue: First bishop of Rome
We have 1 answer for the clue First bishop of Rome. See the results below.
- Noted gateman?
- Noted gatekeeper
- Final admissions supervisor?
- Character in many jokes
- Noted gateman
- Character in many a joke
- Figure in many jokes
- Titular author of two books of the Bible
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 30, 2009
- Washington Post - October 20, 2000
- New York Times - May 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue First bishop of Rome that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!