Clue: First Canadian Governor General of African descent
We have 1 answer for the clue First Canadian Governor General of African descent. See the results below.
- Sturdy cloth
- Shepherd who wrote "The Ferrari in the Bedroom"
- Author Auel
- Artist Millet or Corot
- Renoir, the film director
- Psychologist Piaget
- "Finlandia" composer Sibelius
- Pirate Laffite
- Sturdy, twilled cotton fabric
- Painter Fouquet
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - February 08, 2010
Found an answer for the clue First Canadian Governor General of African descent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!