Clue: First capital of unified Italy
We have 1 answer for the clue First capital of unified Italy. See the results below.
- City on the Po
- Palazzo Madama locale
- Basilica of Superga locale
- First capital of the kingdom of Italy
- City where Lancia is based
- Shroud of ___
- Shroud locale
- Fiat headquarters
- Shrouded city?
- Shroud site
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 25, 2014
- New York Times - August 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue First capital of unified Italy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!