Clue: First Chief Justice John
We have 1 answer for the clue First Chief Justice John. See the results below.
- Late-night name
- "Blue" bird
- Crested bird
- Avian chatterer
- "Saturday Night Live" alum Mohr
- Noisy bird
- Cousin of a crow
- With 22-Across, fourth in a series of five TV personalities (1992-2009)
- With 28-Across, David Letterman's rival
- Bold blue bird
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - November 29, 2009
- New York Times - November 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue First Chief Justice John that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!