Clue: First-generation Japanese
We have 1 answer for the clue First-generation Japanese. See the results below.
- Japanese immigrant
- Onetime Japanese immigrant
- Literally, "first generation"
- Immigrant from Japan
- Pre-World War II Japanese immigrant
- Emigrant from the east
- Japanese-American immigrant
- Japanese immigrant to the U.S.
- Japanese immigrant, to the U.S.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue First-generation Japanese that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!