Clue: First hit by the Police, 1979
We have 1 answer for the clue First hit by the Police, 1979. See the results below.
- "L.A. Law" role
- 1987 Daryl Hannah title role
- 1987 Steve Martin film
- 1987 comedy based on "Cyrano de Bergerac"
- 1979 hit for the Police
- Hit of '78 by The Police
- Hit song from "Outlandos d'Amour"
- 1979 hit with the lyric "You don't have to put on the red light"
- Steve Martin film of '87
- Daryl Hannah title role
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue First hit by the Police, 1979 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!