Clue: First in courage
We have 1 answer for the clue First in courage. See the results below.
- Least likely to turn tail
- Epithet for New York City's firefighters
- Most daring underwear combination
- Most valiant
- Firefighters' descriptor
- Adjective for firefighters
- Most gutsy
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 23, 2015
- New York Times - March 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue First in courage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!