Clue: First name in California politics
We have 1 answer for the clue First name in California politics. See the results below.
- First name in action films
- Composer Schoenberg
- "Happy Days" malt shop owner
- Noted traitor
- Historian Toynbee
- Schwarzenegger, who played Mr. Freeze
- Traitor's name
- The Governator
- Gov. Schwarzenegger
- Pat Morita's drive-in owner character on 18-Across
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 21, 2014
- Washington Post - February 27, 2008
Found an answer for the clue First name in California politics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!