Clue: First name in children's literature
We have 2 answers for the clue First name in children's literature. See the results below.
- Explorer Amundsen
- Willy Wonka creator Dahl
- Dahl, creator of Fantastic Mr. Fox
- Author Dahl
- Dahl who wrote "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"
- Amundsen, the first person to reach the South Pole
- South Pole discoverer Amundsen
- "James and the Giant Peach" novelist Dahl
- South Pole explorer Amundsen
- First name of the creator of Veruca Salt and Augustus Gloop
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 21, 2017
- New York Times - October 09, 2014
Found an answer for the clue First name in children's literature that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!