Clue: First Nobelist in Physics
We have 1 answer for the clue First Nobelist in Physics. See the results below.
- First Physics Nobelist
- He discovered X-rays
- Winner of the first Nobel Prize in Physics, 1901
- X-ray discoverer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - December 28, 2008
- Washington Post - September 29, 2008
- New York Sun - October 14, 2005
- New York Times - May 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue First Nobelist in Physics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!