Clue: First Oscar-winner Jannings
We have 1 answer for the clue First Oscar-winner Jannings. See the results below.
- Disney's "___ and the Detectives"
- Actor Jannings
- Runner Zatopek
- German biographer ___ Ludwig
- Biographer Ludwig
- Pianist Gilels
- Olympic track champion Zatopek
- Artist Nolde
- Oscar winner Jannings
- "Man in Revolt" author Brunner
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 07, 2013
Found an answer for the clue First Oscar-winner Jannings that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!