Clue: First president of Korea
We have 1 answer for the clue First president of Korea. See the results below.
- First president of South Korea
- First South Korean president
- Korean statesman
- Former South Korean president
- Onetime Korean president
- President exiled to Hawaii in 1960
- Foreign leader exiled in Hawaii, 1960
- Korean president, 1948-60
- Korean leader Syngman ___
- Korea's Syngman ___
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 22, 2002
Found an answer for the clue First president of Korea that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!