Clue: First saint canonized by a pope
We have 1 answer for the clue First saint canonized by a pope. See the results below.
- "Tiger Rose" actress Lenore, 1923
- Name of two German saints
- German patron saint against mice and moles
- German prelate who was the first person to be canonized, A.D. 993
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - December 17, 2010
- New York Times - July 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue First saint canonized by a pope that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!