Clue: First U.S. chief justice
We have 3 answers for the clue First U.S. chief justice. See the results below.
- First Chief Justice of the U.S.
- First Chief Justice of the United States
- *First chief justice
- Our first chief justice
- First Chief Justice
- Second governor of New York
- Co-author of the Federalist Papers
- Man mentioned but not seen in "Hamilton"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 14, 2015
- New York Times - January 11, 2009
- USA Today - April 23, 2007
- New York Times - March 15, 2005
Found an answer for the clue First U.S. chief justice that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!