Clue: Fisherman's bucketful
We have 1 answer for the clue Fisherman's bucketful. See the results below.
- Prepare, as a hook
- Switch's partner
- Flies and such
- Grub, e.g.
- Can of worms, maybe
- Tempting food
- Cheese in a mousetrap, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 09, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - March 22, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - March 04, 2011
- New York Times - July 24, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Fisherman's bucketful that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!