Clue: Fist, so to speak
We have 2 answers for the clue Fist, so to speak. See the results below.
- Punch in the mouth
- A punch in the mouth
- Fist in the mouth, slangily
- Punch in the mouth, slangily
- Painful thing to have for lunch
- Threatening "meal"
- Threatning "meal"
- Host: "And strike three ... a ___!"
- Cannibal's quick order
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 03, 2005
- New York Times - May 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Fist, so to speak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!