Clue: Five minutes in a campaign itinerary, maybe
We have 1 answer for the clue Five minutes in a campaign itinerary, maybe. See the results below.
- Picture-taking occasion, for short
- PR event with much shutter-clicking
- Baby kiss, notably
- Kodak moment
- PR event
- Pol's media event
- Moment of mugging
- Auspicious time for shooting
- Publicity stunt, of a sort
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 08, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Five minutes in a campaign itinerary, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!