Clue: Five-time A.L. batting champion
We have 1 answer for the clue Five-time A.L. batting champion. See the results below.
- Baseball's Wade
- Wade at Cooperstown
- Winner of five of six A.L. batting titles from 1983 to 1988
- Hall of Famer whose 3,000th hit was a homer
- Five-time A.L. batting champ
- His 3,000th hit was a homer
- Wade of baseball
- He hit his 3,000th in 1999
- Baseball great Wade
- 5-time A.L. batting champ Wade
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Five-time A.L. batting champion that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!