Clue: Five-time British Open champ
We have 1 answer for the clue Five-time British Open champ. See the results below.
- Psychologist who launched behaviorism
- Bell's first phone call recipient
- Holmes's confidant
- Sherlock Holmes' colleague
- Doyle's narrator
- Holmes' cohort
- Jude Law, in "Sherlock Holmes"
- First woman to lead a seat-winning Federal Party
- Holmes companion
- Holmes' helper
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Five-time British Open champ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!