We have 2 answers for the clue Fivers. See the results below.
- Swimming gear
- Platy propellers
- Old T-bird features
- $5 bills
- Sawbuck halves
- 50's car features
- Cod pieces?
- Scuba gear
- Some cabbage
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 07, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - October 11, 2013
- LA Times - July 01, 2012
- LA Times - December 03, 2011
- New York Times - May 18, 2011
- New York Times - April 12, 2009
- Netword - February 10, 2008
- New York Sun - July 18, 2006
- New York Times - November 06, 2005
- New York Times - November 10, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Fivers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!