We have 8 answers for the clue Fleeces. See the results below.
- Profiteers from
- Heavy drinkers
- Unfairly charges
- Long baths
- Registers, with "in"
- Enjoys a bathtub
- Enjoys a long bath
- Wets thoroughly
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 28, 2016
- Wall Street Journal - January 09, 2015
- Onion A.V. Club - October 03, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - December 23, 2011
- Chicago Reader - April 29, 2011
- Universal - June 28, 2010
- Universal - January 23, 2009
- Washington Post - May 25, 2008
- New York Sun - October 31, 2006
- USA Today - June 23, 2003
- New York Times - November 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Fleeces that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!