Clue: Flower tincture once used as a salve
We have 1 answer for the clue Flower tincture once used as a salve. See the results below.
- Yellow-flowered herb
- ___ montana (homeopathic remedy)
- Medicinal plant
- Yellow-flowered plant
- Yellow-flowered perennial
- Long-stemmed yellow flower
- Flowering plant with healing properties
- Plant used for treating bruises
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Flower tincture once used as a salve that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!