Clue: Flowery shrub
We have 2 answers for the clue Flowery shrub. See the results below.
- Bridal wreath shrub
- Flowering shrub
- Rose family shrub
- Ornamental shrub
- Ornamental shrub of the rose family
- Shrub related to the rose
- Holiday shrub
- Bridal wreath, e.g.
- Shrub with pink or white flowers
- Japanese shrub
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 12, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 02, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 04, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Flowery shrub that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!