Clue: Fluctuation of musical tempo
We have 1 answer for the clue Fluctuation of musical tempo. See the results below.
- With freedom of tempo
- Expressively, in music
- Played expressively within the tempo, in music
- With some notes lengthened, in music
- Fluctuation of tempo
- Not strictly adhering to tempo
- Having freedom of tempo
- With flexibility in tempo
- In a relaxed rhythm, musically
- Flexible tempo
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 30, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Fluctuation of musical tempo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!