We have 2 answers for the clue Foible. See the results below.
- First of three-in-a-row
- Opening in "Hollywood Squares"
- The first X of X-X-X
- Certain X
- Behavioral quirk
- Facial movement
- Facial spasm
- Game opener
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 07, 2015
- New York Times - June 22, 2012
- LA Times - July 06, 2007
- LA Times - October 23, 2005
- New York Times - July 11, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Foible that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!