Clue: Follows persistently
We have 1 answer for the clue Follows persistently. See the results below.
- Labradors and Yorkshires
- Bedevils, in a way
- Shih Tzus, e.g.
- Kind of life
- Shadows, as a suspect
- Noël Coward's "Mad __ and Englishmen"
- Recipients of the cries seen at the starts of 20-, 36- and 50-Across and 7-Down
- Lady and the Tramp, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 07, 2012
- Netword - December 29, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - September 09, 2007
- Netword - August 03, 2007
- Washington Post - February 07, 2005
- New York Times - December 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Follows persistently that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!