Clue: "Fools Die" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "Fools Die" author. See the results below.
- "The Sicilian" author
- "The Godfather" author
- 1972 and '74 Oscar-winning screenwriter
- "The Godfather" novelist
- Corleone's creator
- Vito Corleone's creator
- Mario who wrote "The Godfather"
- "The Godfather" author Mario
- "Omerta" was his last novel
- Author Mario
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Fools Die" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!