Clue: "For starters ..."
We have 3 answers for the clue "For starters ...". See the results below.
- Blue-ribbon position
- Certain base
- Foremost's partner
- One for the history books
- Historic event
- Start of many instructions
- End of the response
- Where the U.N. is in Manhattan, with 27-Across
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 19, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - May 23, 2010
- Washington Post - September 29, 2008
- New York Times - May 14, 2008
- Washington Post - February 13, 2004
Found an answer for the clue "For starters ..." that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!