Clue: "For the case at hand"
We have 2 answers for the clue "For the case at hand". See the results below.
- Like some committees
- Kind of committee
- Literally, "for this"
- For a specific purpose
- Like some working groups
- Temporary, as a committee
- ___ committee
- Not permanent
- Not standing
- Formed for a specific purpose
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 2018
- USA Today - December 02, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 31, 2007
- Washington Post - September 15, 2005
Found an answer for the clue "For the case at hand" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!