Clue: Forgiveness of a sort
We have 1 answer for the clue Forgiveness of a sort. See the results below.
- General pardon
- ___ International (human rights watchdogs)
- Forgiveness from the government
- Mob witness's request
- Time of forgiveness
- Official pardon
- Legal forgiveness
- Broad political pardon
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - November 09, 2012
- Universal - September 15, 2008
- New York Times - April 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Forgiveness of a sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!