Clue: Fork over, with "up"
We have 1 answer for the clue Fork over, with "up". See the results below.
- Pot builder?
- Add to the pot
- Pot builder
- Amount to be raised?
- Initial offering?
- Morning's start, in old Rome?
- Kitty feed
- Amount to be raised, maybe
- Penny, perhaps
- Blue chip, maybe
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - July 20, 2014
- Washington Post - June 28, 2007
- Washington Post - June 04, 2007
- Washington Post - February 13, 2006
- Washington Post - December 28, 2003
- New York Times - December 02, 2003
- Washington Post - October 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Fork over, with "up" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!