Clue: Formal dance
We have 2 answers for the clue Formal dance. See the results below.
- Débutante's affair
- Horsehide or pigskin
- Musket missile
- "Cinderella" event
- Good time
- Wax unit?
- Nine __ (billiards game)
- Word that can follow the ends of 17-, 26-, 43- and 58-Across
- Eight __ (black sphere)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 24, 2010
- LA Times - April 26, 2010
- Universal - August 29, 2007
- New York Sun - June 19, 2006
- USA Today - December 13, 2004
- New York Times - December 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Formal dance that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!