Clue: Former California fort
We have 1 answer for the clue Former California fort. See the results below.
- California's Fort ___
- California fort named for a Union general
- Like some numbers: Abbr.
- Certain number: Abbr.
- First or second, e.g.: Abbr.
- Certain no.
- Run-of-the-mill: Abbr.
- La Guardia : LGA :: O'Hare : ___
- California's Fort ___ Dunes
- Chicago airport letters
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 01, 2015
- LA Times - August 31, 2010
- LA Times - February 16, 2010
- Netword - December 31, 2006
- Netword - August 06, 2006
- LA Times - July 20, 2005
- Washington Post - June 30, 2005
- New York Times - June 27, 2004
- New York Times - March 19, 2002
- Washington Post - December 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Former California fort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!