Clue: Former capital of Nicaragua
We have 1 answer for the clue Former capital of Nicaragua. See the results below.
- Nicaragua's second-largest city
- Revolutionary Trotsky
- "Dog Day Afternoon" character
- Singer Russell of 70's music
- City NW of Madrid
- Ponce's birthplace
- Folk star Redbone
- Spinks of the ring
- Old Spanish kingdom
- Bolshevik Trotsky
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 02, 2004
- New York Times - August 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Former capital of Nicaragua that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!