Clue: Former Met maestro
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Met maestro. See the results below.
- NBC Symphony conductor, 1937-54
- Memorable Met conductor
- Longtime La Scala conductor
- He conducted the premiere performances of "Pagliacci" and "La Bohème"
- Who quipped "God tells me how the music should sound, but you stand in the way"
- He conducted the world premiere of "Pagliacci"
- Conductor of the world premiere of "La bohème"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Former Met maestro that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!