Clue: Former Nebraska senator James
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Nebraska senator James. See the results below.
- Two-term governor and three-term senator from Nebraska
- Nebraska senator succeeded by Hagel
- A term used in genetics, see also intron
- Yeomen of the Guard officer
- Nucleic acid
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 27, 2018
- New York Times - July 20, 2014
- New York Times - March 26, 2009
- New York Times - October 09, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Former Nebraska senator James that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!