Clue: Former Serbian capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Serbian capital. See the results below.
- Sue Grafton's "__ for Noose"
- Old Serbian capital
- Serbian city, birthplace of Constantine the Great
- Former 64-Across capital
- "___ for nest"
- Grafton's "___ for Noose"
- "___ for Noose" (Sue Grafton book)
- Onetime Serbian capital
- Sue Grafton's "___ for Noose"
- Grafton's "__ for Noose"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 30, 1998
- New York Times - April 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Former Serbian capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!