Clue: Former "S.N.L." comic
We have 1 answer for the clue Former "S.N.L." comic. See the results below.
- Onetime Sinatra impersonator
- Early 80's "S.N.L." comic
- Sinatra impersonator on "S.N.L."
- "Saturday Night Live" alumnus Joe
- Sinatra portrayer on "S.N.L."
- Joe who in the '80s had a comedy special on HBO
- 1980s "SNL" regular
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Former "S.N.L." comic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!